Mark McCloud of Northfield, Vermont, blew his left hand off with a homemade pipe bomb and now the Feds want to know why he had homemade pipe bombs.

Playing with fireworks can be dangerous. Look at what happened to Jason Paul Pierre of the NY Giants, when he lost a few fingers this past July lighting fireworks in Florida. Those were fireworks. This DUMBASS in Northfield, Vermont, is playing with homemade pipe bombs, which he says to him were more like fireworks. When he lights one it goes off instantly and blows off his left hand.

More at Burlington Free Press

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>