Teenager who refused to take showers, overdoses on deodorant spray in Kent, England, UK.

A Kent, England, UK, guy who refused to take showers, overdosed on deodorant spray. Police found 42 aerosol cans, most of them empty. They are ruling death was caused by, circulation collapse due to butane gas inhalation.

More at Telegraph

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>