Man sprays too much roach spray and blows up his apartment in Asbury Park, New Jersey. 3 people hospitalized.

A man in Asbury Park, N.J. sprayed Raid around his aparment on Wednesday night to kill the roaches.

When he started to get a headache from the fumes he opened a window. Unfortunately for him, the pilot light was lit on the stove.
Boom.
“You had the right mixture of three elements: The chemical, the oxygen and the ignition source,” Garrett M. Giberson, a spokesman for the city fire department, said.

More at Kansas City

What a dump.

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>