Woman dead, after inhaling nearly a dozen cans of aerosol keyboard cleaner in the Staples bathroom in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

The warning label on the cans, which police said the woman had stolen from the store, warn that “inhaling contents may be fatal.”
What an unappealing entrance.
No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>