Woman finds roach, burns down house. Sandra Kay Ward, of Belington, West Virginia, torches the place after seeing some cock roaches in her rental home.

During an interview with an investigator at the Fire Marshal’s Office, Ward acknowledged she set the fires because she found a cockroach earlier in the morning, the complaint said.

More at WWMT

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>