Home owner is too lazy to call the fire department and tries to put his house fire out with the garden hose in Westminster, Maryland.

The owner of the residence and a neighbor attempted to extinguish the fire with a garden hose. The fire caused damage of $500,000.

More at Fox Baltimore

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>