Roofer working on the roof at Red Lobster in Grandville, Michigan, lights up a cigarette and almost burns the restaurant down.

A fire on the roof of the Red Lobster restaurant in Grandville was caused by a roofing contractor smoking a cigarette while handling combustible materials, fire officials said.

More at MLive

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>