Massachusetts man causes building evacuation because he’s cooking urine in his apartment in Amherst.

The strong smell caused by a man cooking urine prompted the evacuation of an apartment building in Massachusetts.  Fire officials said the manager had received a complaint of a pungent odor.

He must be a great neighbor.
1 Comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>