Someone farted during an operation in which the Doctors were using a laser. The gas ignited the laser and the patient is seriously burned in Tokyo, Japan.

A fart during a surgical procedure allegedly sparked a fire which caused her to be seriously burnt, the Tokyo Medical University Hospital in Shinjuku Ward said.  The laser is believed to have been ignited by the gas someone passed.

More at Straits Times

tokyo-medical-university

 

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>