Man falls asleep while taking a crap in a Spanaway, Washington, Wal-Mart, with a cigarette in his mouth and sets his underwear on fire.

As the man sat on the toilet, drawers down, he fell asleep, and ash from his cigarette fell between his legs and ignited his underwear, Levings said.  The man slept through all this, Levings added.  “One of our guys actually used a dry chemical extinguisher to put out his pants while they were on him,” Levings said.  That roused the man, who then pulled a knife on the firefighters, Levings said.

More at The Olympian

walmart2

 

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>