Man’s meth lab, in his home in Shelby Township, Michigan, goes up in flames and so does he. Does he go to the hospital? Hell no! This DUMBASS goes to Planet Fitness gym to take a shower.

Nothing like a cold shower for some 3rd degree burns.

Police said the man was badly burned in the fire, so he got into his vehicle and drove about a mile to the Planet Fitness near 23 Mile Road and Van Dyke to take a shower.

The area around Planet Fitness is blocked off, and the building was evacuated due to contamination. Officials are considering roping off even more of the area.

Experts said meth is very toxic, which is why everyone inside Planet Fitness had to be evacuated. When the man drove from his home to the gym, he spread the risk of contamination.

More at Click on Detroit

shelby township michigan

His neighbors must love him.

 

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>