Dumbass, Florida woman, lights a cigarette as she’s driving and her car blows up. She had her gas grill with her and it was turned on and the propane tank was open in the back of the red Kia Sorento, in Orlando.

The Surgeon General says that smoking is bad for your health!

A Florida woman sparked an explosion of a propane barbecue grill being transported in her SUV when police say she lit up a cigarette.

More at WCTV

gas grill explosion orlano fl

What a piece of junk.

 

 

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>